Hi! I just moved to Toronto for work and desperately in need of a room in a shared apartment/house. Preferably a safe neighborhood with good TTC connections (one hour max) to the downtown core (Toronto). I can move in Oct 1st or already 28th of Sep or Oct 2nd or 3rd too. My budget is around 650 CAD per month but the less the better! Preferably a place with female roommates. I am very clean, organized, trustworthy and friendly. I have first and last saved up. Any leads on rooms would be appreciated, thanks!
KASARA URBAN RESORT RESIDENCES is a resort type living with in the city. Location: Eagle St. And P. Antonio, Ugong, PASIG CITY PROMO! 》NO RESERVATION FEE 》10% DISCOUNT 》2BR FOR ONLY 15K PER MONTH Studio - 22.5sqm - 8K A MONTH 1 BR - 28 sqm - 11K A M 2 BR - 58.68sqm - 24K A MONTH Penthouse - 93.28-141.10sqm - 38K A MONTH NEAR: •Tiendesitas •Sm Pasig •Fun Ranch •Greenhills Shopping Center •Ortigas Center Business District •Eastwood City For Inquiries, Site Viewing and Reservation kindly message me. Contact Details: 0927432**** (show number) firstname.lastname@example.org or kindly message fb/empireeastcondounitsph
Hi there! I am looking for an apartment/room/roomate(s) for October. My budget is 1000max. Check out my profile for more about me! I am 22yrs, working professional. Clean, tidy, respectful, and BUSY. I don't like a party at home, I like a safe and quiet space to come home to. I love music, reading, cooking (when I can), and I travel a few times a year for work and pleasure.
Looking to rent one bedroom in a shared apartment / house near Downtown Toronto (will consider anything within 1 hour commuting distance by Transit). My budget is within $400-$500 per month. DM me if you have any questions. Best Regards, Anupam
Available Oct 1st,2017 1 Renting the main and Upper floor in a nice detached home in Orangeville. Home looks great throughout with fresh paint, new kitchen, upper floor living area along with a good sized yard. Rental is also walking distance to schools, shops, parks & much more. (Basement separate) Asking $ 1800 plus 60% utilities as the basement tenant will pay the other 40%. If interested please call or text 647-270***** (show number) or email email@example.com
Luxury Ellipse Condo: A Mature, Upscale Condo Residence. Cozy And Well Kept. Exceptional Amenities Inc. Indoor Pool, Exercise Room, Billiard, Party Room, 24/7 Concierge & Much More! Conveniently Located Next To Hwy 401 & Scarborough Town Centre. Close To R/T, Go-Transit, Restaurants, Parks, Schools. 28 Minute Commute Or 11 Minute Drive To Utsc. No Pets Or Smokers Please. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!
Hey my name's Kevin (obvi^^ haha ) I'm a hard working student who is looking for the perfect place to rent. I'm not a loud person and prefer to spend my time studying or with my fiance who comes up to visit me once or twice a week., and the reason I mention this is so you know what I have planned as a hopeful "tenant " to be allowing us to see eye to eye because I respect the fact that you want a good tenant just as I want a good place!! I'm looking for a one bedroom basement apt or bachelor in the west end for the upcoming month and so on. As it stands $$950$$ is about the most I'd be able 2 pay for the right place however please do not hesitate to message or contact me @-647-539***** (show number) if you think you might have a perfect match for my needs,cheers and much appreciation everyone
Hi, my name is Anthony, I'm looking for a apartment or house for rent with 2 or 3 bedrooms . I can move in on October or November. Scarborough location . Phone:6477878*** (show number) , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you and have a great day !!!
• Large bedroom for rent in 2 bedroom + den basement apartment • Large bedroom with large closet; shared living room, kitchen, bathroom and den • Female seeking a female roommate – seeking a working professional, late 20’s – early 30’s; will be living with a 29 year old working professional with 9 - 5pm schedule • Rent is $649.50/month, all inclusive – all utilities and unlimited Wi-Fi – no cable; scheduled rent increase effective January 2018 to $661.00/month • Landlords live upstairs, separate entrance to basement apartment • Shared laundry unit • No parking (wait-list for street permit parking available) • Coxwell and Danforth, on TTC Line 2, Coxwell or Greenwood stations are 2 minute walk • Close to Danforth shops and restaurants • October 1 or November 1 • Credit check , letter of employment, references required
A 3 bedroom basement available to rent at kingston and meadowvale. Available for single occupancy. Its spacious with a kitchen and washroom. Seperate entrance and you will have your privacy . The rent is all inclusive $1390 except cable tv (thats $30 extra) . The place is unfurnished. Inbox for viewings and further detail please !